Tuesday, August 24, 2010

KINDERGARTEN!!!
Holly cow!!  I cant believe I am old enough for this! My baby boy is in kindergarten.
We got Schaefer enrolled in Freedom Acadamy.  Which is just right down the street so that is great.  He got into the morning class with Mrs. Anderson.  He is having a blast. Its a uniform school so here he is in his uniform with his backpack from the childrens place that he just had to have.
We walked over to the school and all the kids line up outside and wait for their teachers so we stood there with him for a while. Then I asked him if he wanted me to come in with him, he said, "yeah."  But then a few minutes later he said, "umm..Just leave and come get me later."
Here is his cool backpack.  He really had to have it.  everytime we went to the mall he would ask for it, "Mom, do we have money for this, how much does it cost?"  Then he was insisting on having all the matching stuff to go with it.
This is his teacher Mrs. Anderson, giving him a name tag.  And Melynn was trying to get her way in there too.
After he told me to leave we went and stood by the front and waited for him to go in the door. 
He is still loving school and has such a good time there.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy when your oldest goes to school??? It is so sad. But you are so excited for them at the same time. OH and how it goes so fast once they are in school. My Riley started 2nd grade this year. Life sure is funny. Never thought my little Young Women would be so grown up and having their own babies. You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I teared up looking at these pictures! I can't believe how big he is getting!

    ReplyDelete