Sunday, May 16, 2010

THE COCCOA BEAN

I found Heaven on earth, well at least on thursdays!  The Coccoa Bean cupcake cafe.  UMMMM!
Laura and I found it a few months ago and I have been going way too much.  They have different cupcakes everyday, but my favorite is the Party in your Mouth cupcake and its served on Thursday.  Its chocolate cake with nutella, cream cheese chocolate, and drizzled with chocolate.  YUMM!

Well Laura came down for a visit and we decided to go there and take Mallory and introduce her to heaven, although it was saturday night, but still so yummy.


Yes, we ordered Half a dozen and ate them all.


About half way in we started wondering what was in these cupcakes.  I have never had such a bad sugar rush.


After we realized what we just did.  WOW that was a lot of cupcake.

1 comment:

  1. OK I'm sooo jealous. I keep hearing about this place and want to go so bad. I think I might need to make an emergency trip to UT to try them out. DELISH!!

    ReplyDelete