Sunday, May 16, 2010

EASTER FUN

Easter this year was really fun.  We had my whole family here.  We started Saturday off at the Provo city Easter Egg Hunt.  Where there was a ton of kids, I was a little suprised because it was kind of cold that morning, but my kids ended up with just a couple of eggs and the candy from them was gone before we got home 20 minutes later.

Then went home to paint some eggs.  The kids had a lot of fun with this.  We have never painted eggs at home before so this was a first.  We did end up putting Melynn down for a nap because she was throwing a fit about everything.  But they where all excited when they got an egg with their name on it. 

After painting eggs we headed over to the Madsens church to have a little picnic and egg hunt.  It ended up being cold so we moved inside, and did the hunt outside.

Cute little Kenedi and her basket!!
This was the only picture we could get with Haylee in it, everytime she saw a camera she left the area.

This is the one Haylee dodged out of, but its so cute I had to put it up. Notice Melynns "eating Smile."

The other picture I got with the little Petersens, I totally suprised Shad and luckly I got Haylee behind him.

Kadrynn and Melynn in search of candy and eggs.  They were having so much fun, the whole time they had this look of "what is all this candy doing on the ground!!"

Laura is always looking so pleasant but this time she over did it.


Some of the big kids helping the little kids, while looking to fill their own baskets.

I didnt see Schaefer at all because someone took him the other way and he came running back with a bucket that he was having a hard time carrying.  he was totally excited.  He also found 2 dollars in some of the eggs and to this day he reminds me that he has 2 dollars when he sees something he wants.
The loot!!

2 comments:

  1. oh thanks for that flattering picture of me!! I love your background by the way!! Let me guess who picked it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I love seeing all the fun pictures of the kidos. AND I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND!! My son said OOOO that is so cool. Why can't ours be like that. We love Avatar!!

    ReplyDelete