Sunday, May 16, 2010

A NEW CAR!!!

YEY!!!!!!!!!!
I finally got an SUV!  We finally found a great deal on a nice SUV, and I am so excited about it.
                                       
                                              Its a 2007 Ford Expedition. 

And Oh, How I love it!!!
I think Ian loves it just as much as I do but he tries not to show it.  But he is always washing it and trying to find cool things to put on it or in it.
The kids were equally excited.  We didnt tell anyone when we got it but before anyone saw it Schaefer had spilled the beans.  We saw my parents a couple days later and he was riding in their car and told my mom all about the new car and then pointed it out when they were walking into the mall to meet us.  He even gave her the specs. "its an '07, it has a seat here, and here and here, its got a DVD player, and its white."
They were all really excited to play in the back.  Then they found out that the rear window opens and they could have spent all day climping in and out of it.

Well, Kadrynn had her moments.  Now she is always saying "I have a big car, I love my big car!"

1 comment: