Tuesday, November 16, 2010


Fun with Boss and Pumpkin carving

 The kids were playing with Boss one day and I started taking a couple pictures,  Kadrynn was posing asking me to take some pictures of her and Boss suprised her.  Haha, so funny.
A boy and his dog...

We were going to carve pumpkins at home and then I would have remembered to take pictures but we were invited to a friends house, the Terrys, to carve with them.  It was a lot of fun.  its nice to have a friend in the ward that we can do things with.  They have 2 kids a boy and a girl just about our kids age so they all have so much fun together.  Melynns is the one in the uppper corner, it just has different circles on it.  I also got them each a small one to paint.  That was an adventure.

I told Schaefer to go out and take some pictures of the pumpkins and this is what he came back with, only he had taken about 20 of the same thing.   
This one is Schaefers

This one is Kadrynns, I really need to work on my carving skills, the eyes were horrible, totally crooked.
Good thing Schaefer took a close up so you cant really tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment