Sunday, November 21, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

One of my favorite family traditions was having hot chocolate and doughnuts when we came home from trick or treating, it wasnt something we always did but we did it enough for me to miss it now.

So I told Ian I wanted to take the kids to get doughnuts in the morning since we were going to be at his parents house that night.  The kids loved it, Krispy Kremes does halloween doughnuts and they loved them.

Kadrynn always gets the doughnut that looks the best but then always trades up for the sugar doughnuts, I cant blame her, they are the best.
As soon as we walked into the Robertsons house Melynn Laid down on the chair, I guess she was tired.

Russ and Karen as Prof, Mcgonagall and Dumbledore

Ian and I were Zorro and Elaina.

I just love this picture of Ian and Melynn, she is so cute, and so is he..with his sweet zorro stash!

Danny is Beetlejuice and Taelin was a fairy.
As soon as they walked in I noticed that the rain had stopped so we grabbed the kids and headed out to trick or treat before it started up again.  Thankfully it didnt, and they has so much fun going door to door.  But of course I put Ian on camera duty and so nothing happened.  We got back to the house and had dinner and lots of sugar.  I made chicken noodle, Karen made clam chowder, Natalie made jello worms that looked so gross and real.  Amanda made her sugar cookies and some cupcakes
We had lots of food but thats all I am remembering right now. it was a lot of fun. 
Jason Debrine was...jason or some other killer guy, I dont know, I dont watch gross movies.

Alex and Shayla as James bond and Hottie

Karen and russ set up a dance floor outside so when the rain didnt come back we all took it outside to get our dance on.  The kids where so funny, dancing like crazy.

Schaefer was really busting it all over.

We got Hermionie Danger

and of course we got invaded by hogwarts, with Ron, Harry and the random Black guy, who is apparently in the books but not the movies.

It is also Danny and Lisas birthdays so we had lots of cake and ice cream.

And the ducktails!!
It was a really fun night, I always look forward to halloween now that I have to make cool costumes that look better than everyone else.  This year was kind of my year off, but everyone else had some really good stuff.  I cant wait to see what next year brings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment