Sunday, February 28, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS KADRYNN

WOW! Kadrynn is three years old.  I cant believe how fast time goes bye.   She had a really fun day that started out with a birthday sign I made that unfortunatly proves my lack of spelling.  I wrote the words out in pencil, did it wrong then fixed it without erasing the wrong stuff because I didnt have an eraser.  Then when I went over it with marker I traced the wrong letters.  Oh well, at least its funny now.
The day started with the crosswalk and then doughnuts!  A breakfast favorite at our house.














Then the kids decided they wanted to go to Pirate Island for dinner.  So Laura and the girls came with us and of course I didnt think to get the camera out until Ian and Schaefer had to leave for Schaefers basketball thing.

I think this picture will do down as my favorite birthday picture.












We actually got them all on the mary-go-round to get  pictures of them all.  Kadrynn was scared of it to begin with but she got over it and hopped on.

Me and my girls.  With Kadrynns free birthday desert... that I ate. :)

After we got home from dinner we let Kadrynn open a couple presents, but because we were doing her party on sunday we left the cake and stuff for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment