Friday, July 9, 2010

Schaefers Graduation
May 2010

I cant believe my little boy is done with Preschool!!  I cant believe how fast it goes buy, everyone told me that once you have kids the time just shoots by and you dont even realize it.  I now understand what they were all talking about. 
Schaefer is on the end on the left of the picture.  My camera is stupid and wouldnt take pictures and the few that I got are really dark.  But it was fun and I will always remember it even if he doesnt.

Grandma and Grandpa Robertsons came to see the graduation.  I still think its wierd that they have a graduation for Preschool, but that doesnt mean its not cute as can be. :)
Melynn was having a blast sitting on the floor poking at us, and Kadrynn was in her own world the whole time.

Before they got to the handing out of Deplomas, the all sang songs that they learned and each kid got up to hold a picture and talk about one thing they studied during the year.  But of course my stupid camera wouldnt work so I didnt get a good picture of him up there.

The cutest little graduate you ever did see!!
His teacher made those hats out of felt, they were so cute, actual graduation caps.

This is Sammy.  He and Schaefer were best friends, they went everywhere together, hand in hand.
The best part was sammy is the tallest and Schaef was one of the shortest.  
 
The best part of the graduation....Refreshments!!  They were all too busy eating to take a picture.

Schaefers teacher Mrs. Sellars.  Still so wierd that I grew up babysitting her kids.  It was so fun to have Schaefer go to her school and to have the chance to catch up with her and her family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment