Monday, June 20, 2011

Celisa turns 26 and Mothers day

We got together for for Mothers day dinner and my birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa Dingmans house. 


The kids found Grandma Miller and they love her, they always want to play with her.  For a while I was downstairs talking to her the kids kept running in and out laughing.  I think they like her so much because she always acts suprised when they try to scare her. 


On my birthday Rachel and Brittney came to take us out to the park for a picnic.  The kids all got to play together and eat pizza.  We went to nelsons grove park in orem so the kids could feed the ducks. 


The kids had so much fun feeding the ducks but the ducks seemed to be full because they didnt eat anything.  Here is little Tyson, Rachels boy, playing on the rocks.


Ian took me out to Salt Lake to go to the Roof, at the top of the Joseph Smith Building.  It was really good and a lot of fun.  Eating out is one of my favorite things to do so Ian did a good job at planning the birthday suprise. 


We even got all dressed up, and saw Nadine Whimmer, the channel 5 news lady.


And I have to take a picture of the Temple every time i see it, its so amazing thinking about the pioneers building it and all they went through,  I am so grateful for them and for the fact that I didnt have to live at that time!!  ha!


My good looking husband.  He can never just smile his cute normal smile, always a wierd face. 
But he is still so hot!!

1 comment:

  1. You even dressed up?!!! How fun! I can't wait till i've been married for 7 years!!

    ReplyDelete