Sunday, March 14, 2010


DINOSAURS


Schaefers preschool class went to the Dinosaur Musuem so we all got to go.
Schaefer was telling me what all the dinos were called, I cant believe how well he remembers all the names of the dinosaurs.

This one is his favorite, the Brontosaurus.
Here he is standing next to the leg of the Braceosaurus, which is bigger than a brontosaurus.  And I guess his teacher told them how big they would be if they stood next to one and so he had to get a picture of it.
Here is most of his class.

The girls had a plast looking at everything.  Kadrynn got a little worried in a couple rooms but when they saw this little guy they had to take a ride.
Schaefer and Sammy, his best friend at school playing with the dinos in the sand.
It took quite a bit of convincing but I finally got Kadrynn to go in and play, once she stopped whining she reaized how much fun it was.
At the end of the museum they have dino bones burried in the sand and the kids get to explore and find them.
What kid doesnt like a sand box.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. You have been up to a lot of stuff lately. I can't believe that you are married and have 3 kids. Your family is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now why did you never mention that you had a blog??? Maybe I just missed it...it's possible;) I blog way more than facebook. I agree with Marcie, It's hard to believe that you have 3 kids....that means I'm just getting really old. I better just embrace it though, cause it's happening!! it's fun to see your cute family!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete