Sunday, March 14, 2010

JUMP, JUMP!!

We decided to celebrate Valentines day with our kids this year.
We called the Larsens and went to Jump on it.
Laura also came because she had been spening the week with us.
Of course, I didnt take many good pictures and the ones I did take ended up really dark and not clear at all, but here are the ones I did get.
Schaefer is getting ready for a big trick here.  The only thing any of them know how to do is land on you bum and roll over, a couple of them were daring enough to go onto their stomachs.
In the middle of the trampolines is a big platform so most of Noahs time was spend climbing up and back down.  Well I guess that is what most of us did, but the grownups jumped off not just sliding.  Daring.. I know.
I tired to get pictures of all the kids but I some how missed Kadrynn and this is the only thing I got with Melynn, she started jumping just as I took the shot, super close up.
Schaefer and Baylee taking turns doing tricks.  They have so much fun together.
I think Kenedi was the most daring out of all of them, but she does have a tramp at home that she is always on.
After Jumping we headed over to Iggy's for our Valentines dinner.  It was really fun to have the kids with us.  They are so well behaved when we go out to dinner.  Schaefer is finally getting use to ordering for himself and asking the Waiter for what he needs, I cant believe how big my babies are.
Melynn was being so cute I had to snap a couple pictures of her.
And I finally got one with Schaefer looking at the camera, with his crazy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment