Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kadrynns Birthday party
We decided to have Kadrynns party on Valentines day so that my parents could come down.
We had a lot of family come, all the Goodmans, G&G Dingman, and all the Robertsons and Petersens.
For some reason I cant find any pictures of Kadrynn with her cake or blowing out her candles or opening presents so I am going to have to look for some of those.  But I do have a picture of her cake, which was my first experience with fondant, and it turned out pretty good.
Now that I think about it, I am pretty sure I misplaced my camera duing the action, because I have pictures of the after party, they consist of logan nerf darting anyone in the room, and Melynn playing with a couple of the toys that Kadrynn got.
Also a good picture of  Mom and Baby Macy

No comments:

Post a Comment