Sunday, November 15, 2009

Orem Summerfest - June

We take the kids to Orems Summerfest every year and it gets more and more fun each year they get older. This year we got them some glow sticks and they ran around screaming and having so much fun.



We did have some cousins with us but I don't have any pictures of them, too bad. I think it was Taelin and Brick and Kenedi, but I am not sure if anyone else came. If only I had a brain to remember.

Look at my cute husband.






The kids are now old enough to look at the rides and want to go on them, I am not really sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing because those tickets cost so much but they had a lot of fun.



Here we are sitting waiting for the parade to start. The Thornocks sat with us and we later found Danny and his family across the way. Tara and Eric also caught up with us later that night.













Ian took all 3 kids down the slide and I was waiting for some one to wimp out on him but turns out that the only fit thrown was Schaefer mad that he couldn't go down alone.







Like a true boy Schaefer gravitates to the machinery. So we spent quite a bit of time by the helicopters and trucks.





No comments:

Post a Comment