Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Melynn!!
Well unfortunatly I wasnt nearly as good about taking pictures of Melynns birthday as I was with Schaefers. But heres what I got.
I did remember to make Melynns sign, but again it isnt very good.  I hope I get better at this or I may have to stop doing it.  haha!

Well Melynn pick a favorite toy from her party. And Alex and Shaylas Zhu Zhu pet won, she named it Rhino.  She sits on the floor while its running around and says," come here rhino, come here."  while patting her legs.  She carries it everywhere she goes.  I even had to get Kadrynn one so she would stop stealing Melynns.

Yeah, here is Kadrynns zhu zhu pet.
After we got dressed we headed out to Krispy Kremes to get Birthday Doughnuts.  Then we headed to walmart to get Melynns Birthday toy, she picked a dress for her new baby that my mom gave her. 
Then we headed home and took naps and just relaxed for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment