Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WASATCH BACK TIME

I love Ragnar!! We have so much fun running and not sleeping for 24 hours!  I know its crazy.  This year we brought Kyle with us, I think he had more fun than any of us, I guess being super fast, super young, and a rookie does that to you.
                                 See you can see the excitement bursting off his face.

  This year we drove our car, and we had Kyle, Me, Ian, Kris, and his 2 friends Eric and Ryan
So I was a solo girl this time.  Ryan started us off at the starting line.
                        Yeah, Thats Sione from the Biggest Loser.  We had to grab a pic with him so I can say I have met famous people. 

                                            Ryan handed off to me
                                                  I handed off to Kris.
                                             Kris passes off to Ian.
                                                  Ian slaps it over to Eric
                    These are the flags they made us use everytime we cross the street.  We ALWAYS obey the rules.:)
                                               Eric passed off to Kyle
Who ran so fast I couldnt even get good pictures of him. 
He fnished our first legs, and so we sat around for a while, went into town to get some ice and eat.  Then headed up to our next start point. 

 We are never very good at taking pictures at night, and after this pic, we know why.  We couldnt get much to come up.
                                                    Thats Ian, if you cant tell.
                                          After my last leg I handed off to Kris and we went to wait for him to finish, some how I got stuck driving because Ian is up next.  I looked back and that is what I saw. PARTY!!
                                                       Cute little Kyle.
Here we are at the finish line in our matching shirts....  We are so cool.
Kyle is still excited, even at the end of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment