Wednesday, August 18, 2010

TWIGHLIGT MANIA!!! 
Oh, yes, Eclipse party baby!
We got tickets to go to the midnight showing of Eclipse.  We had Natalie, Shayla, Megan, Kylie, Heather and her friend, Mallory and Megan.  It was so much fun.  We headed up, got dinner and cookies.  And waited in line for hours to go see a movie we could have seen at a normal hour like normal people, but what can I say, we arent normal.
Yeah, thats my sister in law, hot, I know. Too bad Kylie is looking all cute and normal, this could have been a great shot.
Most of the night was spent taking stupid pictures.
But we did get some good cute ones too.
Oh, sisters they are so cute arent they.
Or arent they??? Freaky picture of Mallory.
And to make the night even better, we made shirts.  And we made them that day, they were barely dry by the time we left.  But they looked so cool and I dont know about anyone else but I wear mine all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment