Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MORE FOURTH OF JULY
one of the booths at the fair had a free picture booth, Schaefer had so much fun with it, we went back 3 times so he could dress up.


Mom and Dad and Kyle came down to run with us, well Kyle ran, Dad didnt because of a hurt back but Ian Kyle and I ran.  We also found Danny who was running the 10k as well.  Kyle finished in like 36 minutes and the 3 of us came in at about 49 minutes.  I was happy with the time, but man is Kyle fast.  After the race we went over to the parade with Breakfast. 


This year I decided to make shirts, It kind of wasnt worth it because the holiday was 3 days long and they wanted to wear them everyday.  Ian never even wore his.

And Schaefer loves Grandma!  And his firework shirt.

More picts of the crowd...and ians hairry face.
                                      This was Schaefers favorite float, it looked so cool, almost real.
Logan and Amanda. 
We spent some time with the Petersen cousins after the Parade.  This was the best picture I could get.
That Shad doesnt like to be in my pictures.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey- it's my mom!!
    I love the pic of your mom & Schaefer. Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I just now figured out the whole comment thing. Sweet huh. i love that I am this stupid that I didnt know how to check if people made comments on pictures. It really is just like facebook huh. :)

    ReplyDelete