Sunday, October 17, 2010

THE BOSS!!!

 We got a dog!!!  I have been trying to talk Ian into a dog for a while now and I finally got him excited about it.  So I started searching KSL and we found this little guy.  He is a Chihuahua Pug, or a Chug and we named him Boss!  He is so cute!!  I took him to the vet this week and he weighs under 3 pounds and he should only be about 7 when he is full grown. 
The kids love him.  The first couple days he was very mellow and didnt do much but now he is a real dog.  he is biting at stuff, trying to bark, and peeing all over.  I am really hoping to get that under control soon but he is driving me crazy. 

Schaefer keeps telling us that he is the favorite because he cleans up his poop and pee...which he doesnt.  But he sure thinks he does.  We are having so much fun with him

No comments:

Post a Comment