Sunday, October 17, 2010

"The Little Kid" Trafalga

  I was invited by Brian and Heather to do a ride for breast cancer one saturday morning and these are the only pictures Ian took.  He didnt even get a good one of Brian and Heather. 
But at least we got the cute kids and the puppy.

 After the race we went with them to the Lehi Trafalga.  The kids had so much fun.  Brian and Heathers family had been there alot but this was our first time.  Mom and Dad gave us an early christmas present of the Pass of all Passes.  So we headed up as soon as we could.  The kids where on fun overload. 
They got to ride the train.  Even Ian got to ride..

Then we hit the bumper boats.  Which I do not like.  I hate getting wet when I am not suppost too!
So naturally I got soaked by Brian and the boys in his boat.  Poor Haylee got it worse than I did though.


Kadrynn wasnt having much fun and Ian had a hard time keeping her in the boat.  She hates getting wet more than I do.

Who doesnt like the airplane...Kadrynn, Melynn would have gone in a heart beat but I was a little worried about her falling out.  So Schaef went solo.

The three of them had a blast though.

We got to ride the Roller coaster, which was more than I planned on.   It went suprisingly fast.
Melynn couldnt hold on so i had to hold her up so she didnt fall over.
Then we went golfing.  My kids have never really done this either so the girls ended up throwing the ball instead of hitting it.  But Schaefer was getting the hang of it.


I hate being in the front of pictures.. I always feel like my head is huge!!

Putt Schaefer Putt!!!
We also got to do Lazer Tag but the kids where not so cool with that.  Melynn was great the whole time, and looked so cute in the vest that was bigger than her, She walked around holding the gun that was giant and had so much fun even though she didnt know what to do. Schaefer was crying about it untill we got in and he figured out what it was then he had fun and cried when we left.  kadrynn was fine until we got in to get the vest on her and then she just screamed and freeked out the whole time, and then cried about leaving.  I hope next time is not so dramatic.

It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment