Sunday, December 19, 2010

Decorating for Christmas

As soon as we got home from The Thornocks I put up the tree and started decorating.  Of course I let the kids help, and then changed it when they went to bed. :) They always have so much fun puting up christmas.

The one good thing about a fake tree is that you can keep it up as long as you want and it wont burst into flames.  So we got it up quick.  I love having the tree in the house, it really makes christmas real.

I also took a couple shots of my other stuff.  I think most of it turned out cute.

The tree was blue, and then I went to Tai Pan with the kids and Schaefer wanted red so we got some red stuff and changed it.  I really like the change.

My kitchen shelf, I really could use some vinyl or frames of something, oh well maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment