Sunday, December 19, 2010

Moms Black Friday Birthday

After we got back from the movie and put the kids in bed on Thanksgiving we started looking through the adds.  Brian Heather Laura and I decided to head to walmart for their midnight doorbusters and we all wanted the electronics that were going on sale at 5 am.  So we got there and found out we would need to stay all night to stay in line for the stuff we wanted.  So laura and I went around getting things and then she headed home while Brian Heather and I hunkered down for the night in line.  It was horrible.  Mostly because I wasnt planning on staying all night so I didnt bring anything!!!  So I sat there.  After a while I asked the people behind me if they would save my spot while I went to get a book.  So at least I had that.  Then about 3am Ian came to get coupons from me so he could go to kohls.  So he was there for a few hours untill we met him just after 5 am.  He and Brian went home and Heather and I headed out to meet up with Laura and Mom who were at Shopko.  We hit a few more stores then had breakfast and got home around 9am.  I amost couldnt drive I was so tired.  But we made it and then slept for a few hours.  After I got ready I took Mom out to a couple more stores so that everyone else could decorate and get ready for her party.  We came back to this great sign the kids made and Heather. 
She got to open her gifts.

And blow out the candles on her pumpkin pie.  We figured there is so much junk in the house that a cake would go to waste, so we stuck the candles in the pie.

Shortly after us girls headed down to salt lake for the Radio City Christmas Spectacular.

The Radio Ciy Rockettes came to Salt lake and Mom loves them so we all went to the show.  As tired as were were, we made it there and back alive.

The show was really cool, they had a santa coming in and out through the whole thing, and the dancers did different scenes during the show.  I got a couple picts before I got in trouble for taking pictures.
Oops!

Suprisingly you cant see the tired on their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment