Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Macy!!

Macy turned one year old while they where staying at my house.  So we got to have the party at my house, and Laura is always coming up with cute ideas...that take a long time to do.  But they always turn out fun and cute.


Macys Rainbow party.  Laura blew up each of those balloons all by herself.  I dont know how she didnt pass out but she did it.  they were a pain to put up though, they kept falling, but we made it work and it stayed up long enough.

laura got these cute suckers for the kids, laffy taffy and skittles.  Then last minute she sent JD to the store to get a fruit platter nd some doughnuts. I thought she was crazy and we would be left with tons of food but some how it al got eaten. 

Melynn insisted on wearing Lauras sweater al day, so she made a total mess of it and then gave it back.

Sisters, How cute. :)

I should have taken a picture of the inside of that cake.  It had 4 Layers and each layer was colored a differant rainbow color  I think the bottom was orange, then Blue, red and Green on top.  It looked really cool.  I realized later that I did the frosting wrong.  I didnt put enough butter in it,  it kept sliding off the cake and looked really stupid.  Oh well, at least it tasted fine.

Oh, there is some of the color cake.  and Macys little hat that she wouldnt keep on.
Her birthday was alot of fun and I am really glad I got to be there for it. 

Schaefer blowing happy birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment