Tuesday, December 28, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Christmas morning was so much fun!  Tara and Eric came over at 7am to watch the kids open presents.  They even brought their new dog Paisley.  She is so cute and such a Tara dog, very primped and pretty.  Boss Loved her!!
The kids were all so excited when they saw the presents Santa brought.  They tore throught the stockings and got really excited about it. 

Schaefer got the Telescope he had been asking for.  And he loves it.  He also got Chunk from Toy Story 3, a football, Buzz Lightyear, a watch, Toy story 3, Dragons, a moon light for his room, Tag books, BYU jersey, and a ball to bounce on.  He got other things but he is standing here with me trying to remember and I think I will be here all day if I just wait for him to remember.

Melynn was really excited about her stocking,   She dumped it all out and refused to put it back in.  She got that cute bow on her head and I love it but she doesnt seem to care too much about bows anymore. 

the audience.
Schaefers Moon from Santa

The one Present kadrynn asked Santa for, a Pink Rhino (zhu zhu pet)

All the kids got houses for their Zhu Zhus.

kadrynn got kind of mad at one point and couldnt accept that her presents where infront of her and they were not too big for her.  She got over it quickly.

Boss Mauling Paisley.  They had do much fun.

Here is the picture of al things he got; Chunk from Toy Story 3, a football, Buzz Lightyear, a watch, Toy story 3, Dragons, a moon light for his room, Tag books, BYU jersey, and a ball to bounce on. He got other things but he is standing here with me trying to remember and I think I will be here all day if I just wait for him to remember.


 
Kadrynn got, Little pet shop, a princess dress, a fuzzy church coat, a princess doll, 2 zhu zhu pets, baby clothes, a stroller, a piggy bank, some jeans, a bear, rupunzel barbies, and a tag book.

About half way through Melynn decided she was tired and went over to grandma and just sat there plaing with her ear.

Tara and tired Eric with the puppies.  Paisley looked like she was ready for prom in her little dress and Boss looked like he just crossed the border with his ghetto shirt.

Oh, and Kadrynns little puppy, cant forget that.

Melynn got, a barbie car, princess doll and dress, coat, pony, stroller, tag book, Beauty and Beast barbies, and most everything kadrynn got just in a differant color.
ian and i also got some good stuff, but I am always more curious about the kids so i only take pictures of them.  On black friday I got Ian a 32" TV for our room and he got me a Dyson Ball vacuum.  Then christmas morning he suprised me with a garmin running watch.  I gave him a rasor that he said he doesnt really need so sounds like he is going to take it back and get a garmin too.
It was lot of fun having mom and dad there too.  Kyle made the morning fun, because he woke up the kids and was really excited about presents. 
The rest of the day was spent doing nothing, visiting my aunts and eating dinner with ians family.
Who gave Ian and I money to start our food storage, so now I am tring to figure out what to do with that and how to spend it best.
It was a great christmas, just like it always is.

1 comment:

  1. We definitely need to do the cannery thing, that will be an experience if nothing else :) Sounds like Ian is jealous of your garmin! That's okay, I think Scott has been on my Nook more than I have. Apparently the rule is if one of you gets an electronic, the other one needs one as well!

    ReplyDelete