Friday, December 17, 2010

Falling Into Fun!!

Fall is my favorite time of year.  This year was not so much fun in one way, we have no more trees.  This yard was always covered wth leaves when I was a kid and for the first year we where here, but then we lost the big tree in that storm.  Now we only have one tree that leaves good plaing.  So we went out one day to rake it all up and the kids had a blast.

The kids where kicking and throwing the leaves all over, I got them to even make leaf angels.


Isnt my husband so hansome!!

I love my cute kids, especially during these cute moments when they are being so adorable. 

And here is Melynns crazy smile that keeps showing up.

I thought this was cool, I caught the leaves in mid throw. 

Boss Man and his awesome sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment