Friday, October 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCHAEFER AND MELYNN!
Since Schaefer and Melynns birthdays are one day apart we had a joint party for them.  We went to exchange park a few days before their birthdays when my parents where here for the Ulcer bike ride that Dad and Ian where riding. 



We had so many people come, and I am so thankful for such a supportive family.  The kids had so much fun and where so excited about all their gifts. 



Cakes this year where pretty...not creative.  Schaefer wanted superhero cupcakes and I did a flower pot  for Melynn.  They turned out ok but they werent my favorite.  But the kids liked them and thats all that matters right. 



They ripped into the gifts, and I didnt even get to see any of it because I was cutting and serving the cake.  But they hit the jackpot.  One of Schaefers favorite things where his angry birds, and football gear. 



Kadrynn just looks so cute in this picture I had to put it on.


Schaefer all decked out for practice. 
And Melynns favorite present, her scooter.



We started playing Angry Birds for real when we got home.  We set up the blocks around the pig and then the kids start chucking the birds at it and see who can knock it down.  They love it...and so does Ian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment