Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ians first Marathon

Ian is such a stud!!!  We had decided to run a marathon this year but then I got pregnant and couldnt do it, but Ian still did it all on his own.  He ran the Utah Valley Marathon which starts up the canyon in Walsburg and runs down to the Provo Tabernacle. 

Unfortunatly my bad camera man skills came in and I only got these pictures during the race.  The race started at 6 am so we didnt even get to see him until around 8 am. with only about 3 miles to the finish line.  And then I forgot my camera at the end so my Mom is the one who has all the other pictures and I will need to get them from her to update this page.  But he finished in about 4 hours and 20 minutes.  Which was not as good as he was hoping and he is hoping to do it again next year, maybe with me. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name's Celisa and I like to make a blog post 4 days after I had a baby and NOT post pictures of her!!!!!! ...but Congrats to Ian for running a marathon. That's actually pretty sweet. OH and you need to change your name from robspot5 to robspot6 :)

    ReplyDelete