Friday, October 7, 2011

Schaefers first day of 1st Grade!!


I cant belive how grown up my little boy is!!  I am starting to wonder how I am old enough to have a first grader.  Schaefer was so excited to go to school.  I think he was really excited because of his cool shoes that he got to pick out. 
His teachers name is Mrs. Cheryl Frey and it turns out I know her, I ran track with her son in high school.  She does a great job and Schaefer loves school.  Before he left he kept talking about eating lunch at school and then going back to class.  When he got home the first thing he told us was what he ate for lunch.  He also gets to walk to school with his friends Sam and Brycen some days.  Most days he has to get a hug and a kiss from me and Ian, but on the days he can walk with his friends he runs out the door with out looking back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment